|Size||5 inch, 7 inch, 8 inch,9 inch|
|Color||Natural or Customized|
|Packing||Poly Bag and Carton|
|Application||Home, Hotel or Restaurant|
|Sample||Availiable and Free|
1. Disposable corn starch tableware is a new type of starch tableware developed by high-tech such as corn starch, tapioca starch, soybean starch, and potato starch, which is harmless to the human body.
2. The starch tableware product is buried in the soil and can degrade to form carbon dioxide and water after 90 days at a suitable temperature without causing pollution to the soil and air.
3. Starch is a renewable resource that is inexhaustible and inexhaustible, while paper tableware and plastic tableware require a small amount of wood and petrochemicals. Using corn starch as a raw material can save a small amount of oil and forest resources.
4. High quality: starch tableware products have good density, water resistance, oil resistance, anti-soaking, good low temperature and high temperature resistance, suitable for refrigerator freezing, cold storage, fresh food, microwave heating, etc.
5. It is a bio material and degrades even if it is randomly thrown away. The degradation products are carbon dioxide and water.
6.The corn-based packaging material is preferable for companies as the raw material, corn is sustainable, cheap, and easy to produce. Corn is the least expensive and most abundant source of commercially available sugar. Synthetic polymer materials are produced from petroleum, a non-sustainable item that can be expensive depending on the price of oil.
A company that needs to package their products have choices in which material they use for package. Traditionally companies could use PE materials, which are commonly injection molded or extruded for packaging. However, companies are becoming aware of the environmental impact of polystyrene, such as the inability of the material to BIO.
Instead of using packaging materials made from synthetic polymers, new material has been developed using corn starch, The materials made from corn starch are biodegradable which is important for the environment.
If disposed of correctly, packaging material made from cornstarch will break down into carbon dioxide and water within several months. However, if the material is not disposed of correctly cornstarch-based material will take longer to decompose, especially if there is no oxygen or light available.